Monday, March 28, 2011

A photo a day......

A Photo A Day? I'm trying to decide how to challenge myself behind the camera. I'm not in a position to take classes. I don't have the time or the money. What I do have is a great camera, and a little know how. So I'm gonna start taking a picture (Manual settings/flash free)and posting a picture every day that represents something going on in my life. Im hoping to continue for a year and see what I can learn. April first I will start posting daily. I plan on giving myself one week from each picture to load and post it, so I'll most likely always be one week behind. This picture has nothing to do with my challenge its just one I like of my sweet little lady.
From Wheelers

4 comments:

Melissa: said...

Hooray Hooray! I can't wait to see the photos you come up with. My sister in law did this for a month, once, and it was really a cool way to see all the little (and beautiful) parts of her life. You will learn a lot and get some new, great ideas. What a fun goal! Go Laurie!!

Melissa: said...

P.S. That Tatum sure is a pretty little thing. Cute photo.

Megs said...

Her eyes are amazing & I love her hair! So cute & curly!

Bonnie said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what you do!