Friday, November 19, 2010

Miss you Mom

Since my mother passed away 2 weeks ago I have had a hard time enjoying much of anything. Going through some of her things for the funeral I found stacks and stacks and stacks of my pictures that she had printed. She has always been my greatest fan and I don't really know what I am going to do without her. Even though she wont be checking my blog anymore I know she would be disappointed if I stopped doing the things I love. So even though my hearts not completely in it, I am going to keep on keeping on.
I miss you Mom thanks for being my biggest fan

From Laura

3 comments:

Ashley Hansen said...

Laura, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. She is beautiful. I can't even imagine the loss you are feeling. My mom is my best friend too. I hope you can feel some comfort and love from your family in this hard time. Best wishes...

Emily said...

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I haven't called you since you moved. I can't imagine what you are going through. Call me anytime. Luv you, miss you!!

West Family said...

Laura, it is so hard to loose a parent. I lost my father about 5 years ago... As time goes on it gets a little easier, but there are days that it is still hard... I know for myself I wish I could share little bits of my life with him right now, but find comfort in imagining that he checks in on me occasionally. You will have to tell me about your mom sometime, I would love to hear about her. -jan