Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween at our house 2010

Photography has become all about photo shop. We all use it as a crutch. With these pictures I decided to let there cute faces speak for themselves. I'm not anti photo shop and I will still use it (a lot), For instance I used it to correct my backgrounds (which were just blankets on the couch). And for certain pictures it can be a lot of fun. I'm just hoping to improve behind the camera so I don't rely so heavily on photo shop.
On a technical note. There is NO good light in NY this time of year. I am finding it impossible to shoot flash free with my dinky old lens so I am relying on my flash way more than I would like. If I had the money for the lens I wanted this wouldn't be a problem. I think I am going to have to start playing with my lighting a lot more if I want to get rid of the annoying shadows and flash glare. Wish me luck.
From Favorite Pictures
From Favorite Pictures

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Such cuties! I have to say I miss the sun too!