Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Valentines Day! and some catching up :)

I've done a few mini sessions to try and break in my new equipment and I'm sad to say that I regret buying it without doing more research OH WELL! You live and learn, but thats an entirely different post if your interested. It wasn't a complete waste though because despite it's short comings these kids are just to dang cute to take a bad picture:) I have a few more posts coming in the next few days. I'm considering posting more about how I shoot and process my pictures but only if you (if anyone is even reading this :) are interested. Photography isn't just some hobby I picked up last month and plan on making big bucks with. In fact I doubt if I'll ever make enough to cover the equipment i've already bought let alone my wish list. It is something I love and have been in love with for the last 10 years. I've found every bit of information that i've come across helpful in some way or another and am thinking about sharing what I find/learn here if your interested. I'm still a major work in progress and am in love with learning new things. I'm basically coming up with this as I type so I'm not really sure how it will all work out so just let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

A "Bitt" of you photography said...

I'd love to know what you are unhappy with? I think they turned out wonderful and I actually think you will make a business from this...you do great work and I love following your blog. I also would love to hear any info you want to share!