Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thoughts

I guess I'm getting in the groove for my official "challenge to self". This is a picture from a few months ago that I just like, not sure why but I do. Maybe because I pick up these toys a million times a day and am constantly amazed at her love for "little things". Anyways, I've been thinking through this challenge and trying to decide if I should post unedited pictures or let myself add to them in photo shop to help create the mood. I think I've decided to post unedited (with maybe a little sharpening or color adj) mostly and if I do add to it just post the before and after. I love unedited/slightly edited images because they seem more real.  I'm also going to challenge myself to not just post a picture of my kids everyday. Sometimes yes, but not always.
From Favorite Pictures

No comments: