Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bedtime

As I was getting ready for a busy saturday full of sessions I found some forgotten pictures on my memory card. I forgot all about them because I was certain they were an ultimate fail. It was bedtime and our living room light is supplied by one lonely lamp. I had my ISO bumped up to at least 1000 and so I knew the pictures were grainy and blurry.  Once I scanned throught them on my computer they started to take on a life of there own. I love the way a picture can really capture a moment.








2 comments:

Melissa: said...

Oh I love these photos! They turned out great! Such sweet faces, such a sweet time of life. Way to capture it so well. I especially love the closeups of their faces. Just beautiful!

Emma Lahti said...

Those are so sweet! I love them!